EXAMPLE OF CONSUMPTION:
Tub water volume: 1500 litres Heating time (7 -> 38 °C) approx. 2 hours, of which approx. 1 hour to fill in the water Heating costs approx. €4
- The Rexener water heater oil burner is effectively protected within the heater surface coils. The design of the oil burner, its controlling electronics and the fuel tank has taken into account the weather conditions of the North.
- The oil burner blower feeds air into the combustion chamber where the fuel is sprayed. It is ignited by a lighter controlled by the electronics of the device.
- The thermal energy of the oil is utilized to heat the water contained in the piping inside the heater. Powerful and accurate fueling can fully utilize the energy of fuel oil in practice, which means that the Rexener water heater does not produce particulate emissions or kicks. The exhaust pipe is basically just harmless carbon dioxide.
- Since all the energy contained in the oil can be utilized as a heating effect, the efficiency of the Rexener water heater is high, which means low fuel consumption.
- The exhaust pipe (chimney) supplied with the heater ensures a very low sound level and safety. The hot oil burner flame is effectively shielded inside the device and the low temperature of the discharged exhaust gases does not cause fire risk. The barrel on the end of the exhaust pipe protects the burner from airborne contaminants and moisture damaging factors.
- Exact temperature control: Set the desired water temperature between 0 and 45 degrees (C) in the Rexener water heater. The heater keeps the set temperature automatically.
- Powerful oil burner: The powerful air blower and high pressure oil spraying ensure the reliability of the Rexener water heater oil burner in all conditions.
- Comprehensive security systems: Electronically controlled safety features of the Rexener water heater ensure safe use of the heater in all conditions. Safety features can be mentioned eg. two overheating prevention systems, antifreeze function, flame arrestor, automatic shutdown and water level monitoring.
- Overheating prevention systems: The oil burner is switched off if the temperature of the water entering the heater rises to 50 degrees (C) or the temperature of the water in the heater exceeds 75 ° C.
- Water level monitoring system: If the heater does not have enough water, it will not start. If the level of the water surface is too high, the heater burner goes out.
- Flame retardant and automatic fire extinguishing system: Vague operation of the oil burner (bad combustion) activates a flame retarder that turns off the oil burner and the fuel pump. This ensures the safety of the Rexener water heater in all situations.
- Diagnostics function: The diagnostic function connected to the Rexener water heater control system checks all the functions of the heater prior to starting. Diagnostics displays malfunctions during operation of the heater. These can be used to assist with heater maintenance and repair.